We are a Shotgun ONLY gun range.
NO pistol or rifle shooting is allowed on premises.
The Tucson Trap and Skeet Club has served southern Arizona’s shooting sportsman since its original incorporation in 1948. The club has been in its present location, west of historic Tucson, since early 1976 when construction on the 80-acre site was completed. In 2011, Tucson Trap and Skeet added 300 acres of leased land from Pima County. The Sporting Clay course is located on this new addition as well as the 25 new traps and 7 new skeet fields.
Our club is one of the largest sport shooting facilities in the country and has:
50 Trap Fields with Cantebury system
- 13 Skeet fields (International capable, use Mattarelli machines)
- Two 5-stand fields
- 2 Sporting Clay Courses with 12 Stations each
- 5 Station Sub-Gauge Sporting Clay Course
- Five International Bunkers (Use Mattarelli machines)
- Trap, Skeet and 5-Stand Leagues (see games)
- A 9,000 square foot club house (Now with Air Conditioning!!!)
- Pro Shop
- 200 full-service RV hookups
- Free Wi-Fi
We are proud to host several major shooting events each year:
- Spring Grand American Trap Shoot
- Autumn Grand American Trap Shoot
- Winter Chain Trap Shoot
- Old Pueblo Skeet Open
2016 PVA of America Trap Shoot
September 28th – 30th, 2016 All welcome to shoot